We are happy to discuss in confidence whether we can help you or your clients. Even if you have a query or want a second opinion we are happy for you to contact us, by phone on 03332074404 or chat online.
We have extensive experience managing tax investigations. We are a recognised industry specialist. Anton Lane is an author of a considerable number of published articles, as well as The Practical Enquiries Manual.
- Reduce pressure for those under enquiry/investigation
- Support and vigorously defend
- Explain the issues in an understandable way
- Commercially consider the approach with HMRC
- Tailor our service to your needs, achieving value for you at competitive rates
We specialise in:
- Tax Disclosures;
- Contractual disclosure facility (Code of practice 9);
- Code of practice 8;
- Worldwide disclosure facility;
- Common reporting standard;
- Requirement to correct;
- Accelerated payment notices;
- Self-assessment tax return enquiry;
- VAT checks;
- PAYE audit;
- Employment tax check;
- National minimum wage investigations;
- Visits to business premises
Tax disputes can often prove traumatic and time-consuming. Without expert familiarity with HMRC procedure and comprehensive technical knowledge of counter arguments, clients may face excessive liabilities to tax, interest and penalties.