With increasing pressure to close the multi-billion pound tax gap, HMRC investigations and enquiries are becoming increasingly common and with a rush of Tax Information Exchange Agreements being signed with “Tax Havens” it is fast becoming necessary to disclose any tax irregularities or defend yourself against HMRC.
At Edge, we pride ourselves on being experts in UK and overseas tax investigations. We provide a confidential and non-judgemental service, carefully managing the relationship between you and your accountant whilst dealing with HMRC on your behalf. Our main priority is to correct your tax position and help you achieve your original goals. Read more...
Giving you the edge
Sign up to our tax investigation e-bulletins:
“Dave and Anton provided us with an excellent service managing a HMRC investigation. HMRC clearly considered the partners to be employees of a managed service company, which they obviously were not. Edge put forward some strong technical arguments against HMRC. They also instructed QC, which proved very useful in negotiations. Having faced a £38m tax liability at one point, it was a relief when HMRC indicated they would settle more reasonably.” - DG, Switzerland
Request a call back
Sign up to receive our weekly e-bulletins and quarterly newsletter
- Christmas parties: the tax implications of being a generous boss!
- HMRC's Connect system - what is it and what does it know about you?
- Contractor Loan Scheme Settlement Opportunity
- Tax avoidance - to confess or not to confess?
- Is the lure of tax avoidance all it's cracked up to be?
- HMRC to start fining employers for late real-time returns from October